CUSTOMERS’ TV VIEWING BEHAVIORS ARE CHANGING
With over 18,000 new cord cutters every day, Scripps Octane Marketing Solutions targets the valuable audience that you may be missing.
WHAT IS SCRIPPS OCTANE?
- Trusted OTT solution with full transparency and premium network providers
- Fraud protection*
- Proof of incremental reach and website traffic with Scripps Octane Verify
- Personalized access to Octane Verify and your reporting in a unified dashboard
- Targeting – find your ideal customer with hundreds of targeting options available at no additional cost
- Partnerships with Freewheel Strata and Mediaocean Prisma for easy buying integration and DoubleVerify for fraud avoidance
- Frequency capping by the hour, by day and five-minute ad separation
- Provider capping to ensure true reach and frequency
*Utilizing the latest blockchain and optionally, DoubleVerify’s pre-bid fraud-avoidance solution
WHY SCRIPPS OCTANE
Traditional cable providers typically reach 35% of the market – a percentage that is shrinking, according to Scarborough Research.
Scripps Octane Marketing Solutions reaches the incremental audience that has cut the cord, never had a cord or that chooses to stream in addition to cable, satellite or over-the-air viewing.
Cord cutting continues to grow, with over 18,000 new cord-cutters daily.
Trust the OTT experts. The Scripps Octane Marketing Solutions team is available to answer your questions and will schedule regular check-ins to ensure you have the information you need to plan effective campaigns.
I have run OTT with Scripps for over six months and have increased my revenue significantly. I love their service and transparent reporting.
Using OTT, we were able to exceed our enrollment goal by 2.5 times for next school year. The service, knowledge and expertise exhibited by FOX 47 allowed us to specifically target our audience and provide them with important information about our program wherever they were at, using whatever device they were on.
We had our biggest month ever in December with over 90,000 visitors! We can’t wait to use Octane again for our next campaign!
We have used Scripps Octane to help drive technician recruitment, grow new customers, and overall brand awareness in our service areas. We have been very pleased with our results and have expanded our campaign across the state of Indiana.
OPTIONS: ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL
OTT viewers are a diverse audience and the solutions to reach your target customer should be as varied as their interests and consumption habits.
Scripps Octane Content Options
Scripps Octane Marketing Solutions Premium provides reach, targeting and measurement through direct placements with premium publishers you know and trust. With Scripps Octane, your ads are delivered in episodic content to give you the most TV-like experience. You also have the option to target your ads to appear within specific content types, such as sports, news or Spanish-language providers.
Scripps Octane Marketing Solutions places you in the highest-quality, full episodic content available. In addition, we deploy blockchain technology and DoubleVerify** to avoid fraudulent impressions and protect your brand.
**Optional DoubleVerify Pre-Bid Fraud Avoidance Solution
- Includes impressions, reach, frequency, video completion rate (VCR), providers, pacing, day-parting, devices and more
- Scripps Octane Verify: Integrated OTT and/or linear website attribution for any DMA
- Agency roll-up
WHAT IS SCRIPPS OCTANE VERIFY?
An integrated linear and OTT attribution solution. Scripps Octane Verify measures the effectiveness of your Scripps Octane OTT and linear campaigns.
Scripps Octane Verify provides:
- Proof of website traffic from both Scripps Octane OTT and linear TV campaigns
- Incremental reach provided by Scripps Octane OTT over your linear TV campaign
- Any United States DMA
- Insights on what publisher, creative, target, day of week or time of day drives the most website traffic. Program-level data for linear TV.
- Optimal frequency to drive conversions
WHAT IS OTT?
OTT is the new TV. Per eMarketer, over 40 MILLION households in the U.S., or approximately 30%, have eliminated cable, satellite or never subscribed to either.
Your audiences are making the switch. Find out what that means.